Agile project management with the ZET master
Agile project management is not new, but it currently receives much attention.
Markets and technologies are evolving rapidly. As a result, the requirements for companies are very challenging. Nowadays teams are facing growing challenges on a professional but also personal level.
With the help of the ZET master from LeaCo Lab, you and your team will be prepared for the working world 4.0.
In addition to practical tools for agile project management, you and your employees will learn how to tackle and solve challenging projects and discussions. A unique combination of project management tools and psychology.
- Structuring and solving unfinished issues
- Building up projects and goals and achieving them precisely
- Working out goals in groups or individually
- Check of the current state with a project-goal-task analysis
- Development of the concept and presentation
- Strategy checklist
- What-if-technique: turning obstacles into success stages
- Fit for difficult situations: prepare and conduct challenging conversations
- Goal-scheduling and result-controlling
- Leading yourself and virtual teams
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities
Participants: manager – entrepreneurs – team leader- project manager – …
Preparation: pre-interview with the participant and the supervisor (if requested)
Duration: 2 days
Service: After the training, LeaCo Lab will be available to answer your questions at any time. Use your free LeaCo-hotline